Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving- Mrs. Marquez




We are Thankful!

We had a great Thanksgiving feast with Mrs. Long's class. We were the pilgrams and they were the Indians. I just love those pilgram hats although a few boys were disappointed not to be Indians. The children also wrote what they were thankful for. Here are a few:

Alexis- I am thankful for homework.

Destiny- I am thankful for all my teeth.

Aviana- I am thankful for my dog.

Victor- I am thankful for my teacher.

Valerie- I am thankful for my school and my family.

Darlene- I am thankful for my crayons and my mom.

Jazmine- I am thankful for playing.

Hannah- I am thankful for my mommy and my daddy.

Matthew- I am thankful for my friends.



...So cute! I am thankful for my wonderful students and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment